As there are no longer legal restrictions on our activities in relation to Covid-19 Wren Music has resumed all its activities.
However, we are operating in a Covid Aware way. This means:
- Staff take regular lateral flow tests and will have a negative test before attending any in-person sessions
- We encourage all people attending a Wren Music event or music session to take a lateral flow test
- No person who has a positive test, has been advised to isolate, or has symptoms of Covid-19 should attend a Wren Music event
- Masks are encouraged in places with a high density of people such as corridors
- We will make use of all the space within a venue allowing participants to maintain some physical distance
- We will make use of ventilation in venues by opening doors and windows
- Where instruments are provided they are sanitised after every session
We are inviting schools to make bookings to work with Wren Music at any time. We are able to provide a risk assessment and evidence of negative tests/vaccination records if required. We can adapt sessions to meet any restrictions in place in your school.
We are inviting schools to make bookings to work with Wren Music at any time. We are able to provide a risk assessment and evidence of negative tests/vaccination records if required. We can adapt sessions as required for you.
The procession will return bigger and better in 2022! Lanterns made in 2020 have been kept safely in storage and we’ll be inviting people to make more when we re-launch the project in early 2022.