Wren Music has long promoted the need for quality and quality assurance in all aspects of its work, from initial design, through implementation, to feedback and learning after the event.
Wren’s Quality Policy
- Every project should exemplify the vision and mission of Wren Music.
- Quality Assurance and associated evaluations are designed to support and enhance the work of the music; we are aiming for continual improvement.
- The processes must be owned by the artists who should determine the evaluative focus used for projects.
- Everyone involved in a project should be clear about how and when the project will be evaluated and what criteria are to be used.
- Wren has an obligation of trust towards its artists; it values their contribution to the work of the Wren Music and respects their opinions.
- Discussion concerning the work of artists is open and to an agreed agenda.
- Evaluations always take the context of the project into account and refer to agreed aims.
Our Quality Dimensions
The Board has agreed the following quality dimensions: Participation; Access; Relevance; Resources; Outcomes; Progression.
For more details on Wren’s Quality Policy and its Implementation, please contact us.